Nomination Process- COCA-COLA GOLDEN SPOON AWARDS
- ● CCGSA nomination categories and entry details are announced through the India Food Forum India website, Magazine ads, a personalized electronic campaign and tele-calling to prospective nominees in all proposed categories.
- ● Nomination forms can be filled online on website or ISCA Secretariat can be approached for the same.
- ● Nomination forms are checked by the CCGSA audit team for eligibility, completeness and data correctness. Nominees may be asked to rectify mistakes, if found any, and also provide supporting documents – wherever required.
- ● The Grand CCGSA Jury comprises renowned and respected personalities from fields such as research & consulting, academics, advertising & media and industry observers. The Jurors deliberate on all presentations and give their verdict to the Chairman of the jury who takes final decision on winners and runners up and number of awards in each of the categories.
- ● CCGSA team of analysts then make a presentation for the Grand CCGSA jury – with analysis of performance metrics such as growth in top line sales and retail presence, sales per square foot, average transaction values and profitability. A special note is prepared on innovativeness, marketing effectiveness, supplier relations and employee practices.
- ● For Presentation based categories – Finalists themselves will make presentations to jurors and industry peers as per the Presentation Format explained below:
- ● LIVE PRESENTATION FORMAT
- • 3-minute Video/PPT – showcasing concept, execution and results.
- • The AV presentation will be followed by interaction with the awards’ jurors.
- • For Brand-Retailer Partnership and Tech Implementation Categories, the duration of the presentations will be 5 Minutes each — showcasing the concept, execution and results.
- ● The coveted CCGSA trophies will go to the best among the top performers. The final awardees will be announced at the glittering CCGSA ceremony on 2nd February, 2022 at Hotel Renaissance, Mumbai.
- ● Nominations should be complete in all aspects as per instruction on the online form. Upon submitting the online questionnaire you will be directed to the payment gateway. Prospective nominees are required to register nominations with required fee, latest by 10th January2021.
- ● In case processing fee is not paid with the nomination/ entry form, a signed declaration should be sent stating date by when the fee will be remitted.
- ● Each nomination should be accompanied with Brand Logo and a category specific picture (Jpeg in high resolution) to be included in awards AV.
- ● Nomination fee :
- • Rs. 10,000 + GST per entry for non members – includes two invites for the grand GSA gala – an evening of cocktails, dinner, awards and live entertainment.
- • Rs. 5,000 + GST per entry for Food Forum Privilege Club members. Invites for the grand CCGSA gala would be extended as per the membership package.
PAYMENT OPTION : CHEQUE
Cheque will be in favour of RETAIL ADVISING SERVICES LLP
PAYMENT OPTION : RTGS/NEFT
Bank Name: DBS BANK LTD
Bank Address: CAPITOL POINT, BABA KHARAK SINGH RD, CONNAUGHT PLACE, NEW DELHI- 110001
A/c Name: RETAIL ADVISING SERVICES LLP
Current A/c No: 101383901356
IFSC CODE: DBSS0IN0811
LLP IN: AAJ-1907
PAN No: AAVFR7955C
The nomination processing fee is non refundable.
The nomination fee is non refundable.
IMAGES FOODSERVICE AWARDS SECRETARIAT
S- 61 A, OKHLA INDUSTRIAL AREA
PHASE 2NEW DELHI – 110020