https://indiafoodforum.com in (“Website”) is an online platform owned, managed and operated by Images Multimedia Private Limited, a company incorporated and existing under the Companies Act, 1956, and having its registered office at S-61A, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase II, New Delhi-110020 (“We”, “Us”, “Images”, “Our”), which provides Users (defined herein below) (a) information, news and insights about“ India Food Forum” that aims to bring together multiple stakeholders in Indian retail businesses to hack the most critical disruption-ready strategies around technology and innovation.”
You for the purpose of using Our Website hereby represent and warrant to Us that You are:
(i) a legal/natural person
(ii) above eighteen (18) years of age (being Users outside European Union (EU)) and above sixteen (16) years of age (being Users in EU)
2) USER’S REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
You agree, confirm and undertake that:
- You shall not use the Website for any illegal/unlawful purposes;
- You shall abide by all the applicable local, state and central laws and regulations;
- You shall not interfere with or disrupt the use and enjoyment of the Website byother Users;
- You shall not defame, harass, abuse or disrupt other Users of the Website;
- You shall not modify, adapt, translate, or reverse engineer any portion of theWebsite;
- We reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as We reasonably believe is necessary to:
- satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues
- respond to User support requests
- protect the rights, property or safety of other Users and the public.
3) MONITORING OF THE WEBSITE AND USER ACCOUNT
- You understand and agree that We shall also be entitled to investigate occurrences which may involve such contravention and take appropriate legal action that involves cooperation with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Users who are involved in such contraventions.
- The Users shall ensure and undertakes that the details they provide to Us are true, correct and complete. The Registered Users should further inform Us immediately of any changes to the information, that has been provided at the time of registering. The Registered Users understand and agree that any omission, misrepresentation or concealment of any significant fact/detail/information provided to Us, shall be considered as a sufficient reason for undertaking any legal action against the Registered User including, but not limited to, termination of their registration/subscription/membership. The Registered User can access and update the information provided by them by writing to Us at email@example.com
4). PERSONAL DATA
- For complete and proper usage of the Website, the Users while seeking any additional information or while registering shall provide certain details and information including their Personal Data, which the User agrees and confirms, shall be true and accurate.
We have described the main cookies we use and what we use these for below:
|This is a technical session cookie set by our website to share the number of visitors we get on our site between web servers. This is so the site does not get overloaded and can perform at its optimum potential.|
7) THIRD PARTY COOKIES
Certain cookies are either set by third parties on the Website or these are set by us using the third parties cookie code. More information about cookies placed by third parties and how to restrict or block their cookies can be accessed by following the link to their website. In addition to cookies, tracking gifs may be set by us or third parties in respect of your use of the Site. Tracking gifs are small image files within the content of our site or the body of our newsletters so we or third parties can understand which parts of the website are visited or whether particular content is of interest.
|Cookie name||Purpose||More Information|
|Adtech||Adtech is EMAP’s online ad server used for serving and tracking advertisements across the EMAP websites||Adtech Cookie opt-out|
|AddThis||AddThis helps us to integrate social media sharing tools into our website such as facebook or twitter and to measure the effectiveness of these sharing tools||AddThis opt-out|
This site may contain links to other web sites or you may be linked through other web sites (“Linked Sites”). The linked sites are for your convenience only and you access them at your own risk. We are not responsible for the content of the Linked Sites, whether or not Images Multimedia is affiliated with sponsors of the sites.
We do not in any way endorse the Linked Sites.
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Sites, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. Images Multimedia shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Sites.
10) PAYMENT MODE AND CREDIT/DEBIT CARD DETAILS
All the payment must be made through Credit Card/ Debit Card or the mode specified thereby on the site. The User agree, understand and confirm that the credit, debit card details provided by user for availing of services of Images Multimedia will be correct and accurate and user shall not use the credit, debit card which is not lawfully owned by user. User further agrees and undertakes to provide the correct and valid credit, debit card details to Images Multimedia. Further the said information will be not be utilized and shared by Images Multimedia with any of the third parties unless required by law, regulation or court order.
11) LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS
All material, content or logos, marks, software on the Website and all aspects thereof, including all copyrights and other intellectual property or proprietary rights therein, are owned by Us or Our licensors. You acknowledge that the Website and any underlying technology or software on the Website used in connection with rendering any information or services are proprietary information owned by or duly licensed to Us, except where it is indicated otherwise. You understand and agree that We grant Users a limited license to access and make personal use of the Website, but not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with Our prior written consent. This license does not entail any right to resell or commercially use this Website or its contents; to download or copy account information for the benefit of anyone other than You; or to use any of the data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This Website or any portion of this Website (including, but not limited to, any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information) may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, distributed or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without Our express written consent and / or of Our affiliates, as may be applicable. Any unauthorized use of this Website shall terminate the permission or the right granted by Us to such User(s) to use the Website or avail Our services.
“Photography and video recording of the venue or whole or part of the live streaming of the event is strictly prohibited. Images multimedia is the absolute owner and author of the copyright in the proceedings of the event and has full, absolute, unencumbered right, title and interest to any broadcast, dissemination, reproduction, distribution of any part or whole of the proceedings of the event and no person is authorized to broadcast, telecast, play on media including electronic media or internet like OTT platforms etc. without prior approval in writing of the owner and any action to the contrary shall be infringement and violation of the rights of owner and liable for legal action”.
13) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, neither We nor Our affiliated companies, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees or any related party shall be held liable nor shall We have any liability to the User(s) or to any third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages or any loss of revenue or profits arising or resulting from the use or the inability to use the Website or any information provided on Our Website or use our services and/or any other matter relating to the services or any other feature provided on the Website. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the User waives, releases, discharges and holds harmless, Us, Our affiliated and subsidiary companies, and each of Our directors, officers, employees, and agents, from any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, expenses and causes of action arising out of the Users’ use of the Website or use of Our services or any other feature provided on the Website.
14) APPLICABLE LAWS
17) DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
You understand and agree that We make no warranty that:
- the Website or Our services will meet the Users’ requirements;
- the Website or Our services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free;
- the results that may be obtained from the use of Website or Our services will be accurate or reliable;
- the quality of any services, information, or other material obtained by a User through the Website will meet the Users’ expectations;
- any errors in the technology will be corrected.
18) TERM AND TERMINATION
- We may terminate Your access to Our Website or all or any part of the services offered, with or without cause, or with or without notice, effective immediately, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information provided by You. Any fee paid on the Website by any User is non-refundable. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation to, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
22) FORCE MAJEURE
We are not liable for failure to perform any of Our obligations if such failure occurs as a result of Act of God (including fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane or other natural disaster), war, invasion, act of foreign enemies, hostilities (regardless of whether war is declared), civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power or confiscation, terrorist activities, nationalization, government sanction, blockage, embargo, labor dispute, strike, lockout or any interruption or any failure of electricity or server, system, computer, internet or telephone service.